This is not a real blog post but more something parents can relate to. Also, I am not writing a real blog post because our son is teething and it isn’t fun for anybody, especially not for him. Having been a parent now for just over three months I have come to learn that babies cry because of the weirdest things. So I decided to list 20 reasons why my son cries.
- I would not allow him to drown in the bath.
- I would not allow him to electrocute himself.
- The cat walked away after he tried to suck on his tail.
- He is tired but refuses to sleep.
- I did not allow him to play with his own vomit.
- I did not allow him to play with his poopy diaper.
- The playpen.
- Clothes because he likes being naked.
- I took 5 seconds too long to give him his bottle.
- He couldn’t find his ugly dummy.
- I forgot his favorite chew toy in the car.
- He dropped his favorite chew toy while in his walking ring.
- The bunnies ran away when they saw him.
- I wouldn’t allow him to suck on my shoes.
- I wouldn’t give him the remote control.
- I didn’t allow him to suck on my iPhone.
- He got startled by a teddy bear.
- He got his foot stuck in the cot while trying to get out of it.
- I went to the bathroom and didn’t take him with.
- The first time he tasted banana.
Obviously my son also cries because he is teething and it hurts but I am sure as he becomes more mobile (starts walking) there will be plenty other and new reasons for tears.
Till next time.